Friday, December 3, 2010

Everything

Wow, time is just flying by. Sound of Music is over, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and now I have to fill out scholarships and apply for school. Amazing how fast things have come and gone.
School is going well. I was so proud of myself. In me Chemistry 1010 class I passed with a B. Then in my FCHD(another college class) I passed with an A. It made my day when I was looking.
Choir is great. On the 18th of December we get to sing at the Capitol Theatre for a pre-show to The Nutcracker. I am so excited.
I finally found a movie for Christmas. Sorry all, I would tell but some people actually read this blog who will be playing the game.
Thanksgiving was great! It was so small. There was only Aunt Ann, Uncle Lee, Avan, Anna, Nathan and Marcy with their kids, Aunt Mary and Uncle Boyd, and us. As most years the rolls were my favorite. Along with the desserts. Junction was fun. Found myself some things.
Sound of Music was fun! Those who missed it missed out, or so I'm told. I can't believe it's over. The last night I got a standing ovation. That made me feel good. I can honestly say I am very relieved it's over. If you would like to see some pics go on over to Carol's blog. She posts everything.
Hope all goes well for everyone in the next few weeks!!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh that Carol - she posts everything!!! Watch out for her. She even posted Cassy's 18th birthday pictures.
Sound of Music was awesome. Check out this link to the local paper.
Love you Cassy!

http://www.ubstandard.com/stories/Strong-performances-carry-Sound-of-Music,8545?content_source=&category_id=&search_filter=&user_id=&event_mode=&event_ts_from=&list_type=&order_by=&order_sort=&content_class=1&sub_type=stories&town_id=&page=

Kara said...

My parents told me you stole the show--and they don't lie! I wish we could have seen it. I still can't believe you're a Senior and that you're filling out college apps. WHOA!

Love ya, Cassy!