Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Years

Well, I'm really slow about getting pics onto my computer. Hear are some pics from New Years Eve. The party was held at my aunt and uncles house in Greenriver. And all of ya who didn't come, you missed out on a great night!
Kate and her kids Lium and Duncan
Grandma look great that night. This was her new outfit.
Mary and Anna
Laird reading on Mandy's Kindle

Our game of apples to apples
Avan and Anna
Aunt Mary and Avan
Laura and Uncle Boyd
Uncle Lee, our hose fell asleep
Aunt Ann, the hostess also fell asleep
Surprise, surprise my mother fell asleep. She said she needed a nap so she could be awake for the new year.
All of them, waiting....

1 comment:

Kara said...

This makes me wish we were there. I mean, I miss things while we're here, but when I see the pics I REALLY start to feel left out. :) Love you, Cassy!