The Life and Times of Cassy Gardner
Sunday, February 21, 2010
New Beginnings 2010
On February 14, Altamont 1st ward had New Beginnings. A girl from my ward named NiCole Fisher was in charge of it. She decided it would be fun if we all dresses in formals. So we all had to round up some. I borrowed mine from Jazmyn. Our theme had to do with stars. I had a great time that night, and I though we had some pretty great dresses!
Group Pictures
This is me and my Y.W. President Amy Richardson. She was the only leader to dress in a fromal
We all got cans of star-kist tuna
PARTY!
2 comments:
Kara
said...
Cassy, you are beautiful.
February 21, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Just Me
said...
You are all beautiful!
February 21, 2010 at 6:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cassy, you are beautiful.
You are all beautiful!
Post a Comment