Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well another year of Thanksgiving has come and gone. Sad how fast things fly. So we did our usual of going to Aunt Ann's house. There were several differences. First was the amount of people. We had a very small crowd. There were between 21-25 of us. Very small compared to 40-50 people. Last was getting Carol to come. With a pull of an arm and a twist of  a leg, I finally got her to come. Anyway here are a few pics of the day.                                  Meg making Mary beautiful for the day.
 Were did all the tables go? If you look close Grandma is in the pic. I believe she is smiling.
                         This year I sat at the old table. Talk about weird!
 This is the cupcake found on the younger kids' plates. Aren't they cute?
         This was the center piece for the year.
 Our annual trip to the Pump House. I love this pic of Meg and Lium!
 Intently watching "the claw". We had to watch it do it's stuff.



David John told Uncle Lee that he needed to put a wake board in the water, open it up on Friday nights and let all the teenagers come and wake board. Then he could make some money.


Thanksgiving was fun this year. I'm glad we have the opportunity to go and see family. I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving as well. Thanks to Carol for coming and for Ann and Avan for hosting.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Thanks for twisting my arm and dragging me kicking and screaming with you! You know I love you. Thanks to all for a peaceful, good day!