I Cassy Gardner dedicate this post to my cousin Ann. May you see that I am alive and well.

Happy Birthday to me and Anna! My b-day was great, hope yours was as marvelous as well!


As you can see I got quite a few things. From Amy Richardson I got frosting, Kylie Coats gave me a necklace and earrings, Karen Christensen gave me a hair thing, Family gave me 2 shirts, a vest, the game Curses and a watch, Carol gave me earphones, a necklace, lotion, and coming to thanksgiving, and Dad and John gave me $250.
JK, they only gave me $50. The $200 is for my class ring. It was a great b-day. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and thanks for everything you do!


2 comments:
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wonderful, wonderful day!
2. IT'S ABOUT TIME! :) hehehehehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY from The Hansen's..
One day late!!
Hope it was a great one..
You beautiful-girlie!
Post a Comment