Saturday, July 31, 2010

Not much has happened since I last wrote. This past week I have been babysitting the Rust boys. They are very rambunctious. My cousin Kate once said that babysitting made great birth control. I believe her after this week.
The carpet people finally came to AES. It's about time. Hopefully they will get done soon so that the teachers can start putting their rooms back together.
Longhorn Days came and went. For most of it I wasn't even in town. I spent my time in Emery County painting my Grandparent's house. It looks a lot better. I also went to the Miss Cleavland Pageant to watch my cousin D'Lee. She won which was exciting. We also went to Aunt Mary and Uncle Boyd's house. Their daughter Kate and her kids were out. We went on a zip line while we were there. It was awesome. When Mandy got up there to ride she said, "Oh shit." It was so funny. Later my cousin Duncan asked his mom Kate what Mandy had said. She said that Mandy said, "Oh poop." Anyway we made it back to Altamont Friday night. On Saturday I ran in the 5k (which I did terrible in), went to the breakfast for the very first time (and it was yummy), watched the parade (Mator was my favorite), made some food, and went and partied with Ken and Sue and their family. It was fun.
I sure hope that August will not go as fast as the rest of the summer went! I hope that everyone has a wonderful rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Kara said...

HAHAHAHA! I would give my left big toe--well, actually maybe just the end of the toe next to it--to have heard Mandy!