Well I ran as SBO Secretary. I ran against a girl named Stephanie Thayne. As soon as I learned she was running I just had that feeling that I would not win. And I didn't. After that I felt like I couldn't do anything. School was giving me problems, Track was hard having mono. So I just kept saying, "To heck with it all!" Everything is going better now. The next week I was voted in as Senior Class Secretary. I didn't even try. No one ran, so Whitney nominated me, and I won. I am not so sure I wanted to though. Now I will have to help with all the after high school stuff.
My school is having a MORP Dance. I asked Lance for my date. I don't think is all that happy that I asked him. I say this because of Wednesday. I went to Lagoon for the Honor Society Trip. So did Lance and my friend Rachel. Well through most of the trip I was kind of ignored my the two of them. We went on rides together but I was always sitting by myself. It was fun but... I don't know. Then I think I overheard this conversation and I think other people asked Lance to but not really as a date. So I just feel sad but happy at the same time.
This past week we also had an Athletic Banquet. I lettered in both Cross Country and Track. So it was good but forever long. I thought Mrs. Seeley was never going to quit talking.
On a brighter note I only have 1 more week of school and I'm done with my college classes. I will never have to take Math 1050 again. Girls camp is the 7-11 of June and I go to EFY the week after.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the secretary thing... I think that you will have a great time and I wouldn't worry about the after high school part!
Congratulations on lettering in Cross Country and track!
You are going to have so much fun the next few weeks so RELAX and ENJOY!
I say the roses Lance gave you. They are gorgeous! Go and have a GREAT time. Just have fun....
Love ya!
Post a Comment